Double Novel Project

Hello All

     Assuming I can keep my brain juices flowing, I am pushing forward with both my novels at the same time, The Hunt for Justice, and my brainchild since 2014--Devil's Advocate.  And, yes, I am keeping with the theme of this blog, that being earning second chances.    

     The Hunt for Justice is my Johnny Nash installment, where I intend on making him into a crime adventure series someday.  This one is the frontrunner to whatever else I can stick that character in.  Here, he is conducting an investigation into the assassination of his elder brother when he was only a child, and the fact that a decorated NYPD detective's bribes to felons and gangs may have something to do with it.  Devil's Advocate tells the story of a young man who hastily deals with the devil Mephisto in order to get his finances stable, and his wounded Army vet elder brother proper treatment.  In doing so, he is forced to complete a series of tasks to be able to regain his soul, some of which involve murdering a sinful person in order to bring their soul to Hell.  

Updates to come....

Comments